¡Hola! We have been planning a very special event with our friends of Miranda Cafe and wanted to invite you to join us: A Mexican Vegan Night full of flavours, colours and tastiness!
Two dates available: 18 & 19 December 2020 from 18:00 to 21:00 hours
The menu is formed by 5 courses:
- Carrot Tinga Blue Tostada- shredded carrots and sliced onions in a tomato and chipotle sauce, accompanied by a layer of refried beans, topped with avocado slices, crumbled almond cheese and cashew’s cream. Allergens: Tree Nuts (Almonds, Cashews) and Sesame Seeds
- Tortilla Soup- a traditional Mexican soup made from a broth of tomato, garlic, onion, pasilla and epazote. Served with fried shredded corn tortilla, slices of guajillo, avocado, tofu cubes and cashews cream. Allergens: Soy and Tree Nuts (Cashews)
- Palm Hearts Ceviche- a very popular dished that symbolises our national flag. Made with lime cured palm hearts, tomatoes, onions, coriander and chilli peppers. Allergens: None
- Vegetable Tamal- an iconic prehispanic dish made from corn dough filled with shredded carrots, zucchini and potatoes in a red sauce. Served with a black bean based and topped with cashew’s cream. Salsa and chillies are optional. Allergens: Tree Nuts (Cashews)
- Tres Leches Cake- a cinnamon-vanilla sponge cake soaked in three vegetable milks. Served with coconut cream and strawberry slices. Allergens: Gluten (Wheat)
We are very proud to say that all of our dishes are made from scratch, using high quality-ethical ingredients. From my kitchen to your table!